Add Another Language
- Insert the new language in include:languages - no longer neccessary! ( empty)
- edit the include:language-flags page … ( side - flags !) - they are used ONLY in the xy:_template pages (see later down)!
- edit the include:language-flags-h page … ( horizontal flags on start page)
- Create the "xy:start" page based on en:start and save it. ==> Now there is a new xy: category in the wiki
- Menu "Appearance", "Navigation elements": set the side-bar: to nav:side-xy
- Page templates: set the default template for category xy to Languages in order to create new pages with the Magic Language Navigation.
- Create on the url-adress field ( not in the nav side!) a new "xy:_template" page based on en:_template - this creates the side flags by include..
- Edit Call existing xy:_template pages ( without changes - only to include the last side flags
- Create a xy:list-pages with the following content:
[[include include:list-pages language=xy]]
- Create a xy:page-tags with the following content:
[[include include:page-tags language=xy]]
- Create a xy:site-map with the following content:
[[module PageTree root="xy:start" showRoot="true" depth="30"]]